The Associate Learning Designer supports the Learning Designer (LD) and collaborate with the internal creative team to develop e-learning solutions, principally for learners in higher education and workforce training and development. The incumbent works under the supervision and direction of the Learning Designer and the LD Head.
• Support the design and development of content throughout the life cycle of ADDIE process
• Create learning activities and develop storyboards according to lesson plan and to the needs of the target audience
• Develop digital course content that enhances knowledge and skills through the application of learning theories using a suite of tools
• Develop and maintain project documentation and course folders
• Work within schedule constraints to accomplish assigned tasks
• Follow current trends and research on innovations and developments of instructional design and technologies
• Minimum 1 year of working experience
• Possess an eye for details and good computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office
• Possess excellent analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Prior experience with learning management system and rapid authoring tool is an advantage
• Fresh graduates who aspire to be Learning Designers may apply
Interested applicants please write in with details of your educational qualification, employment history and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.