• Over the past 25 years, Elliott has provided leadership and insight to major corporations on the use of technology for organizational learning, performance and collaboration. He is acknowledged as the first analyst to use the term eLearning in the 1990s and has been on the forefront of social, mobile and video-based learning experiments.
• Elliott is editor of Learning TRENDS by Elliott Masie, an Internet newsletter read by over 52,000 business executives worldwide, and a regular columnist in professional publications like CLO Magazine. He is the author of a dozen books and his most recent is Big Learning Data, published by ASTD. Elliott is the convener of Learning 2013, whch will feature former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and actor George Takei as keynote speakers.
• The MASIE Center hosts the Learning CONSORTIUM: a coalition of 230 global organizations cooperating on the evolution of learning strategies. Member organizations include CNN, Wal-Mart, American Express, Southwest Airlines, Farmers Insurance, Emirates Airline, Starbucks, General Electric and Fidelity Investments.
• Elliott serves as an advisor to a wide range of government, education and non-profit groups. He is pro-bono advisor to the Department of Defense and on the White House Advisory Council on Expanding Learning Opportunities.
• Elliott is known as a highly approachable speaker and trainer, blending humor, applicable stories of best practice and high levels of audience involvement. He has presented programs to more than 1.7 million professionals around the world and consulted for over 2,800 organisations.
Devan Nair Institute for Employment & Employability
80 Jurong East Street 21 (Singapore 609607)
Include seminar materials, tea breaks and lunch